So today, Jerry and I are sick. Jerry won't eat and was lethargic during his walk this morning. I'm trying to figure out if his teeth are bothering him, but he won't even eat the yogurt this morning.
I have a flu or at least checking my symptomology it is the flu, not a cold:
- Fever: didn't check but I've been having the sweats, which are indicative of a fever
- Headache, big time. I though I was going to die yesterday until I took two Advils
- Aches and pains, all over.
- Fatigue/weakness, I feel super weak. All I want to do is lie down and watch Law and Order reruns.
- Extreme exhaustion, walking Jerry this morning was so difficult.
- Stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat: yep, but these are more often cold symptoms
- Chest discomfort, just started today.
Tonight is the gala for the opening of SITE Santa Fe Biennial. I am supposed to be working tonight, but I think I will have to skip the after party and go to bed.